Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xander's Secret: Part II

I was reminded that I haven't told the secret on my blog yet.

Xander and I went to Best Buy that night and bought Daddy a Wii. Xander was tickled with the idea and is eager to play. Daddy was so surprised that when he opened it, he looked up at me and said, "Are you sure?"

Funny for a man who gave his wife diamond and sapphire earrings for Christmas, no?

Xander did indeed keep his secret the whole time. For a reward, I bought him the Ratatouille game for the Wii. We've not been really successful playing it, but that too will come. So far, we all love Wii Bowling and Mommy loves Wii Gold. (Incredibly ironic, since I hate real golf.)

We're all having fun with this new toy.

Oh, except Liam...Liam could care less. He has new tools (play ones) and a shake-and-go car that rock his world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FUN! Where are the earring pictures??