Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Monday...

It's only Monday and I already have a to-do list as long as my arm. Ray is away until Wednesday night for work. Xander and Liam are in school and daycare, so I have an opportunity to work and clean in peace. Ha! That's a rare animal in and of itself. I feel a bit like I should be eating chocolate and running naked through the house.

We have friends coming to visit on Thursday night and staying through Halloween and until sometime early on Monday. There's the last of the Halloween prep work to do.

And tomorrow is the end of my 30 day self-imposed exile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow? I thought that it was today!!

I have your tool belts ready!
E-mail me!

Laura said...

Nope, tomorrow. LOL! Maybe Wednesday, since tomorrow I am by myself with the small people.

Already? Wow. You are FAST. Hooray!

Do you know I don't have your email? Just the PM from MO.