Stolen from my pal Lisa at One-Hip-Mom.
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars. Last time was when camping outside of Paris, Ontario. It was about 8 of us in a blue tarp we knicknamed "the blue burrito".
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower (I've seen the Northern Lights on many occasions though and in many colours. Does this count?)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain - a couple in Korea!
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - as a kid
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris - Okay, here is where I feel gypped. I've been to 11 European countries and lots of places in France. Just not Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. - That would be interesting too. A better one is a lightning storm across the Prairies, from a roof. Awesome!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. - This is one I wish I could say I had not had.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - See #12
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb. - Almost as awesome as the lightning storm!
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon - I've done a 1/2 marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run - never gonna happen.
32. Been on a cruise - I am not very found of boats, so I am not sure how to answer this one.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - Korean and German, though just enough to get by on the streets.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. - I wasn't sure how to truly answer this one. It is more the flip side to me: having little enough debt to be satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - see #12
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - I would love to do the Great Wall Marathon!
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen - No, but I have volunteered in a nursing home.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - we call them Girl Guides here, but same thing.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - Ray gets points for this one. He brought them last week too.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - Sadly, several. It's an experience you'd never forget.
67. Bounced a check - Not in a very long time!
68. Flown in a helicopter - I've been in a Herc though, which is something else.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt - I suck large at sewing. We'll leave it at that.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone - Um, yeah. Two. And it was nasty.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House - When we went it was almost impossible to get a tour. Bleach.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Um, I have done the preparing part, though not the killing.
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby - Two!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee - No desire, thanks.