Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Undecided

Ray and I are pretty decisive people overall. So it kind of amuses me that we have the same few things that always stump us.

What to eat is the big one. The conversation goes this this:

Me: "So, what's for supper?" (This means I don't have a clue myself and can't be bothered to make up my own mind.)
Ray: "Hmmm, to tell you the truth, I hadn't thought about it."

or

Me: "Where do you want to go to eat?" (If I have a preference, I will say so.)
Ray: "I haven't really decided."


This can go around and around. We're equally adept at choosing furniture and paint colours. Dressing the kids. Work. Reading. Television. General conversation. We've got that nailed.

So how come we can't figure out what to eat?

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Glad to hear it isn't just us... I seriously have a text message from Monte everyday around the same time asking if I have any ideas for dinner... and the same back & forth follows... daily. Sad - it's certainly not like we're starving over here! ;)