Liam has been a crabby little man the last couple of days. If you have a guess as to why, feel free to post in the commentary, but our current list on that is:
- overtired (this is definitely a problem, but is it the root cause or the side effect?)
- ears (please, dear God, I hope not)
- weaning and separation anxiety
- just plain grumpy and telling us about it
- problems with the goats milk we are trying out
- any combination of the above
I also had a long run this morning. 15 km, for those who are interested. Ray had the joy of hanging out here with the boys while I ran.
I'm telling you all of this to let you know the order of magnitude of my gratitude towards my husband for taking our children out for the afternoon.
Well, off to write and earn.