Saturday, January 31, 2009

Addiction

I've stumbled upon a new addiction. Ray and I were talking about video games we played when we were kids. Frogger and Burger Time were two that came to mind for me, so I looked them up online. Sure enough, you can now play them for free. Turns out I suck at Frogger. Burger Time is just plain hard. I can get to the second level, but there are a lot of sausages out to get you! Oh yeah, and one stupid egg.

However, I also found a game on the same site as Burger Time called PacXon. A bit of a flip on PacMan. Feel free to check it out, but be warned that it is addictive.

http://www.addictinggames.com/pacxon.html

I've been getting work done and such between levels.

In fact, my friend Mary asked me about it last night (I posted about it on Facebook), so I sent her the link in an email. All I got back this morning was a short message: "Damn you." I'm still giggling, because I know exactly why she said that.

Enjoy! And welcomed to the addiction...if you dare.

P.S. I can't get past level 14, but Ray hit level 17.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I am SO going to try those. I was a PacMan fiend!