Saturday, August 22, 2009

Because I know you are all waiting with baited breath...

I did buy the Garmin 305 today. And I do love it, already. Best of all: it came with a spare strap! (Yes, the very one that my old watch just had break the other day.) I'm taking it as a sign that the Garmin was meant to be mine.

I was afraid that it would be too heavy and big to take with my while I run, so I went to the Running Room to try one on. They had the 205 and the 405, so I tried on the 205 (same size, no heart rate monitor). It was feather light! I noticed that the price tag was $207 at the Running Room for the 205; and well over $400 for the 405, which I have heard mixed reviews on from the runners I know. I went over to Costco, believing that the 305 would be mine for $199. A steal! Turns out I was wrong: it's on for $179!

Gotta love a deal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SWEET deal!